MoU's Signed Memorandum of Understanding
The Memorandum of understanding (MoU) is agreement of understanding between two parties to satisfy the interest of each other.
Department identifies the gap of skills and technology using by industry and what is taught and trained. Such updating of students can be done by the industries. Industries also in the need of expert faculty, laboratory equipment to use and consultancy projects to get done of their interest. In order to fill such two way gap, department and industry, make the agreement upon to satisfying individual interest.
|Sr. No||Date of MoU||Name of company||Interest of MoU||Works carried out|
|1.||06/10/2016||Water Field Technologies Pvt. Ltd.||• Sharing of Resources and Facilities.|
• To enhance the knowledge about Rain Water Harvesting and Ground Water Management
|• Expert Lecture on “Rain Water Harvesting”|
|2.||26/07/2016||Infini Institute of Program Management,Pune||• Sharing of Resources and Facilities|
• Infini will participate in revision of curriculum in new areas of Science and Engineering particularly for short and long-term courses, to enhance knowledge of students.
• Infini will share its industry experts as a co-guide for the final year projects scoping for selected few students.
|• Expert Lecture on “Orientation to career in Civil Engineering”
• Expert lecture on “Estimation & Planning”
|3.||10/01/2013||Kolte Patil Developers Ltd., Pune||• To enhance the quantity & quality (Technical Competency, Soft Skills, Process Orientation, English Language fluency & Institutional Loyalty amongst the Engineering Pool of our institute.|
• Enhance employability & enhance Industry readiness.
• Social responsibility.
• To jointly work for developing all required skill & competencies amongst the students beyond academic.
|• Industrial Visits
• Employability in the form of Placement